Friday, November 16, 2012

Soft touch

 
Coat: Mango/ Top: Zara/ Shirt: Zara/ Skirt: Emilio Pucci/ Boots: Top Shop/ Bag: Zadig & Voltaire/ Watch: Lancaster/ Necklace: Portobello market

So I got my hands on this skirt in a sample sale last year and was happy ever after. The goatskin is so light and soft to the touch while the asymmetric cut gives a cool edge to it. I paired it up with ankle boots and this slinky and glittery blue sweatshirt, for some day time glam. 

Happy weekend everyone! X





photos by Ksenia Malukova

8 comments :

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Amazing skirt!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The colour of your top is stunning and looks great with that skirt which I love the cut and shape of. That necklace is also such a unique piece! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat & boots !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look, the skirt and the top are so cool! :)

    Love,
    the fashion nerd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!