Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorite basics



Coat: Philosophy Blues Original/ Trousers:Paul Costelloe dressage / Shirt: Ralph Lauren Denim/ Belt: Ted Baker/Bag: Dolce and Gabbana/ Boots: Top Shop/ Ring: &Other stories/ Watch: Lancaster

Here are some of my favorite spring basics: trench coat, shirt and wide pants. I wore this simple, but chic outfit to celebrate the first days of so called "spring coming". To spice up the outfit I added some accessories like this belt and the bag from patent leather.I decided to keep my jewelry to a minimum; just a watch and my new cocktail ring from &Other stories.Happy weekend everyone! X


Photos by Ksenia Maljukova








13 comments :

  1. Love the khaki and denim combination, you cant beat it! And the wide leg trousers look so chic, love this look! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the khaki and denim combination, you cant beat it! And the wide leg trousers look so chic, love this look! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I adore yours and your style, wow!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really positive about this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination, I really like the wide belt with the trousers. :)/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this trench coat and the way that you have styled this outfit. Looks gorgeous!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4593983/winston-willow

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very beautiful look and i´m in love with your bag!!

    http://yourgracewithcrown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic! I love your classic trench and really want to invest in one.
    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! I currently have a $50 beauty giftcard giveaway going on if you'd like to enter :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely look dear!

    I'm having a giveaway and you can win a Michael Kors bag, so you can check it out here:
    http://www.magnifiquefashionblog.com/2013/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. My beautiful fashionista, you look amazing. Seduce us with your style!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it !!!!! You look great !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!