Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mesh





Top and pants: Selected femme/ Jacket: D&G/ Shoes: Sesare Paciotti/ Bra: Stella McCartney /Bracelets: Portobello market

So apparently the UK is on for 10 years of wet summers. I say boo sucks to that. I'm just loving the mesh trend right now. It's really great if you're in the mood to flash some flesh on those hot summer days (which will arrive soon whatever the weather man says). I teamed this loose fit mesh top with harem pants, and some seriously sexy heels. It's the perfect outfit to stay looking and feeling cool as summer rolls into town. Hope you'll like it. X


Photos by Ksenia Maljukova





5 comments :

  1. I love your mesh top my dear! Great outfit and lovely photos :)

    Take care and enjoy your week,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mesh top looks amazing !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. grate look you are so beautyfull!
    I followed on blogloving!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit - big fan of the mesh trend !

    check out my page (im a blogging newbie)
    www.sjtx.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!