Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lake Constance




Jacket: Sandro// Sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen// Jeans: Top shop// Boots: Chloe

   Last weekend I went for a for a small trip to Munich, on the last day of our trip we drove down to 'Lake Constance'. It's situated in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, near the Alps. It's the only area in Europe where no border exist, because there are no legally binding agreements proving where the borders lie. Therefore it has to be considered an area which does not belong to any country. We visited it from the side of Austria, a place called Bregenz. It's a beautiful town with stunning views over the lake and mountains. 
   I wore my new coat from Sandro, perfect for the season, so warm and cosy and the leather details on the sleeves give it a cool twist. Sweatshirt and skinny jeans and of course my favorite Chloe boots (I have to say they are super comfy and so stylish!) perfect combination for walking around the town. 

   PS: I am off for a few weeks to the US, so excited about this trip, you can follow my adventures on instagram @chictimes 










2 comments :

  1. Pretty photos! I love your coat :)

    take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to US? Can't wait to see the pics. Please take lots. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!