Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Insta chic// December


I know i haven't been around lately, will try to fix it very soon. Here are my best moments of December on instagram. You can follow me on @chictimes



Christmas decoration shopping is so much fun at Selfridges
My new favorite Japanese restaurant in London Yashin
Christmas time on Oxford street
Christmas party with my lovely and beautiful girls
Christmas market in my hometown Tallinn
With my mum and dad, love you guys
Last dinner at my parents house before coming back to London
Snow in Tallinn
Christmas tree with love
Christmas spirit in Brussels
Pretending i can play ;)
I love places with a view, this one is a night Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf
Celebrating New Years Eve with my loved ones
Happy new year everyone!















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!