Friday, September 21, 2012

Color me Fuchsia



Top - Etro
Dress - Theory
Wedges - Aldo
Necklace - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Links, Hermes, Pandora






Hi everyone,
More pictures from Greece, again wearing one color head to toe, well what can i say,love it! I'm wearing a summer dress and layered it with a top to make it look more structured. I'm writing this post in a rush as I'm packing at the same time to head off to the 'White City', Lisbon, so named for the brightness of the light. It's one of Europe's oldest cities too with some stunning architecture - some places dripping with history for great photo shoots! I'll take lots of great pictures and tell you more about my trip soon.

Have a nice weekend and love to hear your thoughts! X

3 comments :

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!