Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beautiful Paxos













Hi everyone,



I’m finally back in London from my holiday; an amazing two weeks of total relaxation. I’m in love with the Greek islands but one in particular has stolen my heart: beautiful Paxos. It's a small island in the Ionian Sea. It has no airport, can only be reached by ferry and therefore, remains largely untouched by tourism and true to its heritage. So if you’re looking for a truly relaxed time, on an island where everyone seems so happy, the food is great and the views stunning this is the place for you.

Of course I missed London and after so much relaxation I’m back ready for some mayhem! I even managed to catch a few rays of sun here with an Indian summer helping us all adjust to Autumn’s approach.

Hope to hear from you! X





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!