Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Green velvet + leather




Coat: Sandro // Sweatshirt and skirt: Asos // Shoes: Lanvin // Bag: Proenza Schouler PS11

 Hey guys!
 How is life? My heart is singing as spring has come!
 I think it's the best time of the year!
 Long winter nights are now getting shorter, the days are getting longer and warmer.
 Summer is almost around the corner!

Now, a little bit about my outfit...... I am not really big fan of the  color green. I mean I like the color as it is, but not so much on me.But I have to say I like the result here!
 The combination of leather and velvet - yes please! I hope you like it as well:)

PS: Also as spring is coming it always makes me want to have some changes..... so I cut my fringe!

What do you think guys? 

Have a lovely Tuesday! X










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!