Monday, February 17, 2014

Insta Chic// January





My best January moment on @chictimes instagram. X

We had grey London (Hampstead)
View of London from Hampstead Heath
Sunny London ( Hampstead heath) 
First selfie of the year, welcome! Wearing cool dress from All Saints
Flowers always make me smile.
My tune of the month
Miso soup served in beautiful tea cups, how cool is that? (Yashin restaurant,London)
With my dear friends from my home country, the crazy gang!
with Igor ( very creative type) 
and rainy London...
That's what i like about January - Sales!
The coolest selfie so far :)
Before Cirque du Soleil - Quidam show (It was spectacular!!!)


















1 comment :

  1. Lovely instagram collage!! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!